All Independent School District 15 employees, contracted at or above 1020 hours per year, are eligible for optional benefits.
Open enrollment is May 1-17, 2013. Benefit-eligible employees can enroll, cancel or change their optional benefits during this time period.
Benefit-eligible employees have the option to enroll in medical, dental, flexible spending accounts and supplemental and/or dependent life* at the time of:
- during open enrollment
- within 30 days of a qualifying life event*
A qualifying life event* is defined as:
- marriage, divorce, or legal separation
- birth or adoption of a child
- death of a spouse or child
- change in residence or work location that affects benefits eligibility for the employee or your covered dependent(s)
- your child(ren) meets or fails to meet the plan’s eligibility rules (for example student status changes)
- you or one of your covered dependents gain or lose other benefits coverage due to a change in employment status (for example, beginning or ending a job)
The ISD 15 staff benefits open enrollment and end of the year forms period is May 1-17, 2013 for the 2013-14 plan year. Rates and benefit information will be posted as information becomes available.
Questions? Contact Wendy Carlberg, Benefits, Human Resources ISD 15.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Retirement Plan 403(b)
NeoPath Health Clinic