Welcome to St. Francis Middle School
We look forward to having your student attend St. Francis Middle School.
As part of our enrollment process, we would like to have one of our counselors meet with you and your student to ensure appropriate placement. During August 1-12, contact the Guidance Office by calling the Main Office at 763-213-8500; ask to be connected with the counselor on duty. After August 13, contact the Guidance Office directly by calling 763-213-8503.
Bring the following information with you to your enrollment appointment:
- Standardized test results from previous school
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- Court documents regarding custody and guardianship of your student (if applicable)
- IEP & evaluation (if your student received Special Education services)
Early registration allows us to have your student’s schedule completed prior to Open House dates.
Open House Information
The St. Francis Middle School Open House schedule is:
- Grade 6 – August 29, 4:00-7:00 pm
- Grade 7 – August 28, 6:00-8:00 pm
- Grade 8 – August 28, 4:00-6:00 pm