NeoPath Health Clinic
Independent School District 15 has embarked on a data-driven decision to become self-insured by providing an in-house health clinic to staff to reduce insurance costs. The ISD 15 School Board approved the proposal in an effort to ultimately reduce insurance health costs to both the employee and the school district.
How to contact your NeoPath provider
- Go to HelloHealth
- Select the Login tab in the top right.
- If you have not created a username and password, select the Create Your Account tab under Join and complete all fields.
- Once you have logged in, select Care Team from the menu bar
- Choose Find a Provider. In the Search field, type St. Francis. This will give you the option to select St. Francis, General Doctor.
- Once you have selected St. Francis, General Doctor, subscribe to the plan. To complete the subscription, select Subscribe at the end of the ISD 15 Membership Plan description.
- Check the box that says, “I have read and accept the Terms & Conditions.” Select Confirm
Now that you have chosen St. Francis, General Doctor as your NeoPath provider, you can contact the doctor in a few simple ways:
- To send the doctor or nurse a message, select Messages from the menu panel across the top of the page. St. Francis General Doctor should appear in the recipient field, so you can fill in the subject and message and send.
- To contact the clinic directly, call 763-443-1870.
- To leave a message requesting an appointment, call 952-746-5181. The appointment line is voicemail only.
All voicemails will be checked during clinic hours only.
Printer friendly: How to contact your NeoPath provider (PDF)
The doctor is available for appointments Mondays, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Wednesdays, from 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The nurse is available Mondays, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Wednesdays, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The ISD 15 NeoPath Clinic is located in the St. Francis Mall, 3220 Bridge Street NW, St. Francis, MN 55070 (across from St. Francis High School).
Clinic Phone: 763-443-1870; Fax: 763-443-6236.
Frequently Asked Questions
NeoPath Clinic Services
FAQs and Myths
Questions? Contact Wendy Carlberg, Benefits, Human Resources ISD 15.