For help making your post-secondary plans during high school utilize the SFHS College and Career Readiness Checklist
New Student? Check out our Enrollment Presentation
April 13, 2017: 10th Grade College Tours!- This is a great opportunity for students to visit 2 colleges in one day.
- College Tours Information Video
- Information meeting with students- March 31st during Saints Time
- Each student will be on a bus that visits two different colleges.
- $5 fee for students to cover lunches.
Month of the Military Child - April is Month of the Military Child and there are are several events and activities families can participate in!
- April 21st - Purple Up Day! - Wear Purple in support and recognition of our military families.
- Military-connected Youth can receive a letter of recognition from Gov. Mark Dayton website will be live from April 1-30 at (www.MinnesotaVeteran.org)
- Enter the MOMC Art Contest
- Enter the MOMC Photo Contest
- MOMC Flier
MCA Testing Schedule: All students in 10th and 11th grade have been assigned to one session of testing for each of their grade level MCA Tests and will be notified of this as the test dates approach. If students are unable to make their assigned testing session they will be signed up for a make up date.
10th Grade Science Sessions:
- March 16
- May 4
- May 5
10th Grade Reading Sessions:
- April 19
- Make-up day April 25
11th Grade Math Sessions
- March 22
- Make-up day March 28
- April 27
2016-2017 AP Testing Schedule
|AP Language and Composition||Wednesday, May 10||8:00 A.M.|
|AP Statistics||Thursday, May 11||12:00 P.M.|
|AP European History||Friday, May 12||12:00 P.M.|