Course Registration for 2014-15
Monday, January 27-Friday, February 7, 2014
CURRENT GRADE 8 STUDENTS have a NEW process to register for the 2014-15 school year:
- Grade 9 registration can be completed online during the registration period
- Students will register online through their Schoolview Account (or parent account)
- High school counselors will be in the grade 8 classrooms January 15 and 16 to give registration packets and present registration information. Click here for parent letter.
- The high school will be hosting an OPTIONAL Registration Open House night at St. Francis High School on Thursday, February 6, 5:30-7:00 pm in the computer labs. You are welcome to attend to receive assistance in registering your child or ask a counselor questions. There will not be a program this year to attend.
CURRENT GRADE 9-11 STUDENTS must register for the 2014-15 school year during the registration period
- Class presentations will take place Wednesday, January 22 for students in Grades 9 and 10, and Thursday, January 23 for Grade 11 students during academic time in the PAC to receive the registration packet, registration information and College in the School/PSEO information.
- Click here to view an instructional video to register online for Grade 9
- Click here to view an instructional video to register online (Grades 10-12)
Registration Process for the Class of 2015 (8-minute presentation)
This presentation will go over the Registration Process for 2014-15 course selection at St. Francis High School for the Class of 2015 student body. This information was presented January 23, 2014 to students.
Registration Process for the Class of 2016 and Class of 2017 (9½-minute presentation)
This presentation will go over the Registration Process for 2014-15 course selection at St. Francis High School for the class of 2016 and 2017 student body. This information was presented January 22, 2014 to students.
Registration Process (PDF, print version)
View Grade 9 Registration Book for 2014-15 -or- Grades 10-12 Registration Book for 2014-15
- Fill out Grade 9 Course Registration Form -or-
Grades 10-12 Course Registration Form
The most important thing when picking out classes is working toward the goal of graduation.
Click to view graduation requirements for:
Class of 2018 (Grade 9)
Class of 2017 and Class of 2016 (Grades 10 & 11)
Class of 2015 (Grade 12)
You will need to register for a total of 15 credits and 5 alternatives
On the course registration sheet, note the classes listed for your grade that are pre-registered. When you see, "You have been pre-registered for this class. Do not register for this class online," that means you do not have to input those classes when registering online. However, the pre-registered courses DO count toward your 15 credits.
Pick classes that work toward your career pathway or areas that may interest you someday as a career. Tip: Make sure to read the course descriptions well and talk to teachers and parents to get an idea of what you are interested in signing up for; it can be difficult to make changes later.
4-Year College Requirements
If you are looking at going to a 4-year college, make sure that you plan to complete two years of the same World Language. You can find 4-year college requirements on page 4 of your registration booklet.
- Register Online — Monday, January 27, 2014 through Friday, February 7, 2014
Before you can register online during the registration period, you must be able to access your SchoolView account. If you can't access your SchoolView account, the counseling office can reset your information and give you an access code for your SchoolView account. Follow the iRegistration Process instructions.
- Make sure to check how many trimesters a class is and register accordingly
- Each trimester has its own course number (i.e., Spanish 1 is two trimesters with course numbers 1359 and 1360)
- Don’t wait until the last minute! Computers will be available every day at lunch during the registration window. Bring your course registration sheet filled out with course names and numbers.