Course Registration for 2016-17
Dates to be determined
Current Grade 8 Students
- Grade 9 registration can be completed online during the registration period
- Students will register online through their Infinite Campus account.
- The SFHS counselors will visit SFMS in January to give registration packets and present registration information.
- SFHS will be hosting an OPTIONAL Registration Open House in January. You are also welcome to receive assistance in registering your student and/or ask a counselor questions in the computer labs.
- View 9th Grade Registration Book
Current Grade 9-11 Students
- Students MUST register during the registration period
- Class presentations will take place during student's academic time in the PAC to receive the registration packet and registration information.
Dates to be determined for grade 11 students
Dates to be determined for grade 10 students
Dates to be determined for grade 9 students
- Click here to view registration information to register online for students entering grades 10, 11, 12 for the 2016-17 school year.
- View 10th-12th Grade Registration Book
*Updated 2016-2017 registration material will be available in January
Registration Process (PDF, print version)
1. View Registration booklet
2. Fill out Course Registration Form
You will need to register for a total of 15 credits and 5 alternatives
On the course registration sheet, note the classes listed for your grade that are pre-registered. When you see, "You have been pre-registered for this class. Do not register for this class online." That means you DO NOT have to input those classes when registering online. However, the pre-registered courses DO count toward your 15 credits.
3. Register Online
Dates to be determined
Before you can register online during the registration period, you must be able to access your SchoolView account. If you can't access your SchoolView account, the counseling office can reset your information and give you an access code for your SchoolView account. Follow the iRegistration Process instructions.
Registration Essentials and Tips
- You will need to register for a total of 15 credits and 5 alternatives
- Know your Graduation Requirements- The most important thing when picking out classes is working toward the goal of graduation. Click to view Graduation Requirements
- Electives- Choose classes that work toward your career pathway or areas that may interest you someday as a career.
- Make sure to read the course descriptions well and talk to teachers and parents to get an idea of what you are interested in signing up for, St. Francis High School does not change elective courses in schedules.
- Make sure to check how many trimesters a class is and register accordingly
- Each trimester has its own course number (i.e., Spanish 1 is two trimesters with course numbers 1359 and 1360)
- Don't wait until the last minute! Computers will be available every day at lunch during the registration window. Bring your course registration sheet filled out with course names and numbers.
The following are reasons schedules are corrected. Schedules will not be changed for elective courses or teacher preference.
- I have not yet satisfied the prerequisite necessary for this course
- I have already taken and passed this course
- I need to replace an elective with a required class
- I have a blank in my schedule/have too many classes/ have 2 classes during the same hour