Our mission is to equip all students with the knowledge and skills to empower them to achieve their dreams and full potential while becoming responsible citizens in a dynamic world.
We believe that…
- Trust and respect are fundamental for thriving relationships.
- Our community flourishes when individuals, families and organizations collaborate.
- Every person matters and has value.
- Responsibility and accountability are essential for personal growth, organizational improvement and community engagement.
- Commitment to high expectations is essential to help achieve full individual and collective potential.
- Everyone benefits when culture and diversity are understood and respected.
- Lifelong learning enriches individuals and creates opportunities.
- Open exchanges of ideas and communicated planning are integral for continuous improvement.
Independent School District 15 (ISD 15) is looking for team members. If you believe the core values above and want to help advance the mission, please complete an online application. ISD 15 is a great employer.
Once you submit your online application, it will be available for review by ISD 15 principals and other administrative staff.
If you are a current ISD 15 employee, use this link for Internal Applications.
Transcripts, resumes, letters of recommendation or additional documentation should not be mailed. You will have the opportunity to upload these materials as you apply.
If interested in becoming a substitute, please watch for substitute job postings and apply accordingly.