ISD 15 Nutrition Services
23306 Cree Street NW, Suite 103
St. Francis, MN 55070
Office 763-753-7060, Fax 763-753-7709
Nutrition Services Staff
Deb Halde, Office Professional 763-753-7015
Wendy Klobe, Program Supervisor 763-753-7061
Patty Lewis, Kitchen Specialist 763-753-7092
School meals feed the future!
- Students who qualify for reduced-price school meals will receive free lunches and breakfasts
- All kindergarten students qualify for free breakfast
- Smart snacks sold to students regulations
Healthy, Hunger Free Kids Act
Please note regulations require students to take 1/2 cup fruit or vegetable for the meal to be complete. Students will be asked to go back and make a fruit or vegetable selection if they do not have one on their tray.
Want to know more about the new regulations?
get the FAQs about the ACT
Goals of the Nutrition Program
- To provide one-third of the Recommended Daily Allowance of nutrients over a five day period
- To increase the fiber content of meals by offering complex carbohydrates such as whole grain bread products and fresh fruits and vegetables
- To decrease the fat content from calories to 30 percent or less and no more than 10 percent of those calories from saturated fat over a five day period
- Reduce sodium content of meals
Nutrition Services supports the Wellness Committee initiatives by providing healthy school meals and snacks to the students of ISD 15.