Money may be added to your student's meal account in the following ways:
- Check payments are accepted at the school.
- Elementary students will be asked to turn in checks to their teacher each morning.
- Secondary students are asked to place checks in the cashier's collection box or cashier's office in the morning.
- Online payments are accepted through SchoolView and PayPams.
Because of fees charged to the school for these pay options, a nominal transaction fee will be charged to the user for each transaction.
- Cash payments are accepted, but sending cash with your student is discouraged and at your own risk.
- Lunch account transfer or refund request click here. Print form, fill out, and forward to your student's school or Nutrition Services at Central Services (FAX 753-4693).