Students are assigned to bus stops and specific bus routes. Students must ride only the bus they are assigned to. Students shall board and exit the bus only at their assigned bus stop.
When both parents reside in the same school boundaries, the students may ride from both residences as needed. Call the transportation office to arrange for the busses.
Childcare is defined as a location other than the student's residence in which care is being provided in the absence of the parent or legal guardian.
A Childcare Transportation Form must be submitted to the transportation off if your child needs transportation from childcare.
Forms must be submitted five days in advance to allow for proper notification and scheduling.
Moving/Change in Student Information
Please call transportation if there is a change in address, phone number, head of household, or name since initial registration. This will help keep records up-to-date and allow proper bus assignment. Not sure which school your child should attend? Call 763-753-7080 to find out.
Mileage Reimbursement for Non-Public Students
Independent School District 15 policy for reimbursement is as follows:
- Children must attend a private or parochial school outside of ISD 15 boundaries.
- Reimbursement is only for miles traveled in ISD 15 boundaries.
- Reimbursement is per family.
- Maximum allowed reimbursement per family is $250.
- Reimbursement request must be received no later than June 28, 2013. Requests received after that date
Mileage Reimbursement for Non-Public Students form