Independent School District 15 is served by a seven-member school board. Its members are elected for four-year terms. The school board conducts its regular and special meetings at Central Services Center, 4115 Ambassador Boulevard NW, St. Francis, Minnesota 55070. The board is governed by state and federal laws and rules of the State Board of Education.
- Regular meeting dates established as the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month. All meetings are held in the Community Room at the Central Services Center, located at 4115 Ambassador Boulevard, St. Francis, MN 55070.
- In addition, special meetings, in-service and negotiation sessions are scheduled throughout the year to gain consensus opinion.
- Board members serve on a variety of ISD 15 committees and state-wide educational committees.
- Major functions include policy making and budget control.
- Consent agenda items include a set of routine and recurring items requiring approval. Details of consent agenda items are received in advance. The items on the consent agenda are voted as one item.
Access to ISD 15 School Board email account
(ISD 15 School Board Members only)