Regular meeting dates are the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month and are
held in the Community Room at Central Services, located at
4115 Ambassador Boulevard NW, St. Francis, MN. Meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. CST and are run using Roberts Rules of
Communicating with the school board
Community members interested in making comments or inquiries to
the school board may do so at two different times--one, before the
meeting during Dialogue with the School Board or two, during the Consideration of Visitors portion of the regular board meeting.
Dialogue with the Board
- Takes place before the regular board meeting at 6:30
- Community members can meet with two board members regarding
concerns in an informal setting.
- A report will be given on the dialogue session topics during
the regular board meeting.
Consideration of Visitors
- A person wishing to address the board during the formal
meeting should fill out the
Consideration of Visitor card.
- Citizens can address topics which are included on the agenda
of a meeting of the Board of Education.
- Speakers may offer objective comments of school operations and programs
that concern them. The board will not permit, in public session, any
expression of personal complaints about specific school personnel, nor
against any person connected with the school system.
- A person may speak for no more than 5 minutes.
- The school board will not act upon a speaker's topic at the
same meeting the topic is introduced.
- If requests are made by the speaker, they will
be referred to the administration for review and