The mission of St. Francis Area Schools is to equip all students with the knowledge and skills to empower them to achieve their dreams and full potential while becoming responsible citizens in a dynamic world.
Core values of St. Francis Area Schools:
- We believe that trust and respect are fundamental for thriving relationships.
- We believe that our community flourishes when individuals, families and organizations collaborate.
- We believe that every person matters and has values.
- We believe that responsibility and accountability are essential for personal growth, organizational improvement and community engagement.
- We believe that commitment to high expectations is essential to help achieve full individual and collective potential.
- We believe that everyone benefits when culture and diversity are understood and respected.
- We believe that lifelong learning enriches individuals and creates opportunities.
- We believe that open exchanges of ideas and communicated planning are integral for continuous improvement.
St. Francis Area Schools is nestled in the woods and fields of northern Anoka County and southern Isanti County. This 165 square mile oasis of fresh air, clean water and livable space focuses on a quality of life that the residents feel is second to none, yet is a convenient drive from downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul.
The school district annually educates more than 4,000 students and employs more than 800 staff members.
The nine municipalities encompassed within the district include the cities of St. Francis, Bethel, East Bethel, Oak Grove, portions of Andover and Nowthen, as well as portions of Athens, Linwood and Stanford townships.
St. Francis Area Schools Schools/Buildings
St. Francis High School (grades 9-12)
St. Francis Middle School (grades 6-8)
St. Francis Elementary School (grades K-5)
Cedar Creek Elementary School (grades K-5)
East Bethel Elementary School (grades K-5)
St. Francis Learning Center (Saints Academy, Saints Online, Adult Basic Education)
Early Childhood Family Center (birth-preK)