Local Scholarship Application - Coming in January 2019
- Deadline is TBD
These scholarships are specific to SFHS students so it is to your benefit to apply!
- Foundation 15 Department Scholarships
Deadline is TBD
Complete an application for each department scholarship you would like to apply to.
Minnesota School Counselor Association Scholarship Deadline March 1
To submit, visit the MSCA website and click "other award" and then "central division." You will need to create an account prior to submitting your application.
Nick Engler Scholarship $1000
Northland Screw Scholarship Deadline March 1, $2500 (2 available)
Reid Ferguson Scholarship Deadline March 1, $1000
St. Francis American Legion and American Legion Auxiliary Deadline March 1
Scott Goltz Scholarship Deadline March 1
SCSU Math Scholarship: Deadline, April 30
SFCDA Peer Group Deadline March 1, $500
SFCDA Deadline March 1, $500
Track and Field/Cross Country Scholarship Deadline March 23, $500
Where else might you find scholarship opportunities?
- Company scholarships (open to employees or dependents of employees)
- Hobby scholarships
- Church scholarships
- Community organizations scholarships (example: Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Rotary Clubs, etc.)
- Ethnic scholarships
- Disability scholarships
- Union and trade group scholarships (members or children of members)
- Fraternity and sorority scholarships (members or children of alumni)
- Alumni legacy scholarships (some schools have scholarships targeted to the children of alumni)
Scholarship Newsletter - Eligible MN High School scholarships
DRIVE Smart - $10,000 (Deadline -January 6,2019)