Local Scholarship Application - Coming in January 2019
- Deadline is MARCH 1
These scholarships are specific to SFHS students so it is to your benefit to apply!
- Deadline is March 1
- Can be applied through the following departments: Art, Social Studies, Counseling, PE, FACS, Music, Math, Business, Language Arts, World Language, Science and Special Education.
Complete an application for each department scholarship you would like to apply to.
Additional Local Scholarships
(copies also available in the counseling office starting January 3)
Anoka Chamber Of Commerce: Deadline January 15, 2019
Reid Ferguson Memorial Scholarship ($1000) - Deadline March 1
Nickolas Engler Scholarship ($1000) - Deadline March 1
Cedar- East Bethel Lioness Club Scholarship - Deadline March 1
St. Francis American Legion and American Legion Auxiliary Scholarship- Deadline March 1
Track and Field / Cross Country Scholarship - Deadline March 1
Scott Goltz Memorial Scholarship - Deadline March 1
Doug and Nancy Milbrath Scholarship - Deadline March 1
Northland Screw Products Scholarship ($2500) - Deadline March 1
Mark Evans Memorial Scholarship ($1000) - Deadline March 1
Education Minnesota Scholarship ($1000) - Deadline March 1
Anoka Hennepin Credit Union Scholarship - ($1000) Deadline March 2
Anoka County Kennel Club (Non-member) Scholarship - ($750) - Deadline May 1
Fairview Northland Medical Scholarship ($1000) - Deadline April 5
More COMING SOON!
Other In-State Scholarships
University of Minnesota - Alpha Kappa Psi Scholarship - Deadline February 18
Hibbing Community College Scholarship - Priority Date April 1
Scholarship Newsletter - Eligible MN High School scholarships
DRIVE Smart - $10,000 (Deadline -January 6,2019)
Where else might you find scholarship opportunities?
- Company scholarships (open to employees or dependents of employees)
- Hobby scholarships
- Church scholarships
- Community organizations scholarships (example: Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Rotary Clubs, etc.)
- Ethnic scholarships
- Disability scholarships
- Union and trade group scholarships (members or children of members)
- Fraternity and sorority scholarships (members or children of alumni)
- Alumni legacy scholarships (some schools have scholarships targeted to the children of alumni)