Independent School District 15 recognizes that we live in the age of technology, especially when it comes to education. Our students and families continue to expect not only a high quality education, but also an educational system with choices.
Saints Online will be one more option for our students who are seeking alternatives while working toward their high school diploma. Offering a full range of online learning options to our students is consistent with the District’s mission outcomes.
Why choose Saints Online?
- Pursue other goals, such as competitive sports, internships or work.
- Work at a personalized pace toward defined end dates.
- Work from any location at any time of day.
- Through an intake procedure, each student is paired with a learning coach who serves as a mentor, monitoring student online success
- Students can attend full-time or part-time and take advantage of all the great courses offered at St. Francis High School
- Students are eligible to take part in extracurricular activities and St. Francis High School events
- Access to the learning lab at Crossroads School & Vocational Center, 7:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Contact Scott Manni at 763-753-7152 or email@example.com if you have any questions about the Saints Online program and how it can help your student achieve his/her dream and full potential while becoming a responsible citizen in a dynamic world.