3325 Bridge Street NW, St. Francis, MN 55070
Office Phone: 763-213-1500 • Fax Number: 763-213-1693 • Absentee Line: 763-213-1531 • Tip Line: 763-213-1665
Records Request Fax: 763-213-1691
School day: 7:45 a.m. - 2:25 p.m.
There will be a 90-minute late start for all St. Francis Area Schools on the third instructional Wednesday of every month for the 2018-19 school year. These dates include: September 19, October 17, November 21, December 19, January 16, February 20, March 20, April 17 and May 15.
$60/trimester - Cash or Check only (checks made out to SFHS) • PSEO/Saints Academy/Saints Online students - Check with Greeter on price. Students will have an option of West or East Lot. Students will not be assigned a specific numbered spot in the lot. All students must have a parking permit in order to park in SFHS parking lots, except the lower lot by the baseball fields. Students must display parking permits and park in designated lot by the 2nd week of the trimester. 2nd Trimester Parking Permits are on sale NOW!
Senior Yearbook Portraits
Jostens has provided the specifications and a new process to submit senior portraits for publication in the 2019 Lance. The deadline is October 15, 2018. Information is also available for placing personalized ads. Please click the links below for more information.
|To enroll in St. Francis Area Schools, click on the icon.|
The following open houses have been scheduled:
- Cedar Creek Elementary School Open House and PTO BBQ on August 28, 5:30-7:00 pm
- East Bethel Elementary School Open House on August 29, 5:00-6:30 pm
- Saints Academy/Saints Online Open House on August 27, 3:30-7:30 pm
- St. Francis Elementary School Open House on August 29, 5:00-6:30 pm
- St. Francis High School Open House on August 27, 3:30-7:30 pm
- St. Francis Middle School Open House Grades 6-8 on August 27, 4:00-8:00 pm
- Transition 15 Open House on August 29, 3:30-6:00 pm