During the School year schedule corrections will be made only during the first two days of each trimester AND only if it allows us to maintain a balanced master schedule and reasonable class sizes.
Schedule Corrections will only be made for the following reasons:
1. Your schedule has a missing core / required course
2. You are scheduled for the incorrect level of a course (Honors Eng 9 v. Eng 9)
3. You have a hole in your schedule (empty class period)
4. You have not satisfied a prerequisite for a course (i.e. Drawing 1 before Drawing 2)
5. You failed a course in a previous school year and need to retake it
6. You are physically unable to participate in a course (Doctors note required)
7. You wish to change an elective AND the change would help balance class sizes.
- Please register thoughtfully each year as your requests determine how we develop the master schedule and what classes will be available.
- We DO NOT make changes to schedules for the following reasons:
- teacher preference
- to be in class with friends
- to accommodate lunch preference
- For Multi-Trimester Courses, CIS and AP courses, you must complete the Course Drop Form and have it completed when you see your Counselor.
- Flex hour requests must go through the Flex application process. Flex applications can be picked up in the Counseling Office.