Welcome to the Office of School Technology's Lending Library!
Below is a list of all the equipment available to borrow (with the number of units available) and the information for check out and classroom use. Before you can borrow from the Library, you need to be sure to sign the Lending Library Agreement and return it to Marika Hendricks at the OST. Each user only needs to sign this document one time.
Google Expeditions/VR Kits (2)
Each "kit" contains
- 1 TP-Link AC1750 Router
- 1 Acer Iconia One Android Tablet
- 2 Sabrent 10-Port Powered USB Hubs
- 20 ASUS Zenfone Zoom 5.5” Android Phones
- 20 Homido Grab Virtual Reality Headsets
- Reserve these on the Booked Calendar called VR Kit 1 and VR Kit 2. You will need to reserve both carts if you have more than 20 students in your class/group.
- Expeditions/VR Checkout & Use Procedures (First time users, please read this important information.)
- Classroom Setup Guide
- Note: there is currently a 2-day maximum check-out for the VR kits.
Parrot Mini Drones (6)
- Mobile device running FreeFlight Mini app (by Parrot) required for operation.
Chrometop computers (10)
- Laptops running the Chrome operating system, so they work like a Chromebook
LG 60" Smart TV (1)
DisplayTen 60" Interactive Display (1)
Coming soon . . .
iPad 2's (10)
Raspberry Pi Kits (1)
Makey Makey Invention Kit (1)