Facility Use & Scheduling
Independent School District 15 buildings and fields are available for public use after school, on weekends and during the summer. All locations are scheduled centrally and require a permit.
For more information, refer to ISD 15 Facility Use Policy & Procedures.
How to Schedule
- Requests for the use of school facilities and grounds are made through the Facility Scheduling Office, located in St. Francis High School.
- A facilities use request form must be completed and submitted 10 business days in advance.
- If approved, the applicant will be notified by mail.
- ISD 15 reserves the right to alter approval request.
- When a change needs to be made to an existing permit, fill out and submit a facility use change form.
NOTE: Please use Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill out the facility use request form and facility use change form.
All rates are determined by the classification of the individual/group requesting facility use. See current rate information in the ISD 15 Facility Use Policy & Procedures.
User groups may not sublet the use of the contracted space to any other organization, individual or vendor/business. These groups must obtain a Facility Use Permit. Businesses, individuals or user groups may apply for a district sponsorship if associated with a Class 1 (district) event or function. ISD 15 Sponsorship Request form
Cancellation of a facility reservation must be made 48 hours in advance of the scheduled activity. Accumulated expenses will be billed to the applicant accordingly.
If school is canceled, for any reason, all building use will also be canceled. Visit the ISD 15 website home page for news regarding school closure.
Proof of liability insurance will be required. Click here for liability insurance information.
Click here for those that want/need to purchase liability insurance.
School Board Policy
For more information, contact Nancy Messerschmidt, Facility Use & Scheduling, by email or call 763-213-1589.