Money may be added to your student's meal account in the following ways:
- Check payments are accepted at the school.
- Elementary students will be asked to turn in checks to their teacher each morning.
- Secondary students are asked to place checks in the cashier's collection box or cashier's office in the morning.
- Online payments are accepted through PayPams. Helpful tips for using PayPams click here.
- A transaction fee of $1.95 will be charged to the user for each transaction. Multiple payments made at the same time for students within the same household account will only be charged one transaction fee.
- Cash payments are accepted, but sending cash with your student is discouraged and at your own risk.
- Lunch account transfer or refund request click here. Print form, fill out, and forward to your student's school or Nutrition Services at Central Services (FAX 753-7709).
- Notice of meal charge policy: the collections process has been approved for negative meal debt. Those families that can pay, should keep their student's meal account positive to avoid meal debt being turned over to collections.