22968 Ambassador Boulevard NW, St. Francis MN 55070
Office Phone: 763-753-7080
Students are assigned to bus stops and specific bus routes. Students must ride only the bus they are assigned to. Students shall board and exit the bus only at their assigned bus stop.
Here Comes the Bus App
Using the Here Comes the Bus app, parents and students will know where the school bus is. This information can be accessed at home or at work.
- Download the app to your phone
(available in the App store or Google play).
- Parents/guardians will need their student’s ID number.
Contact your student’s school or find it in the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
- The St. Francis Area Schools code is 76946.
When both parents reside in the same school boundaries, the students may ride from both residences as needed. Call the Transportation Office at 763-753-7080 to arrange for the buses.
Childcare Locations • Student Transportation Form
Childcare is defined as a location other than the student's residence in which care is being provided in the absence of the parent or legal guardian.
The Student Transportation Form (fillable PDF; download form) must be submitted to the Transportation Office if your child needs transportation from childcare. Forms must be submitted five days in advance to allow for proper notification and scheduling.
Moving/Change in Student Information
Please call the Transportation Office if there is a change in address, phone number, head of household, name or change in ridership since initial registration. This will help keep records up-to-date and allow proper bus assignment. Not sure which school your child should attend? Call 763-753-7080 to find out.
Mileage Reimbursement for Non-Public Students
St. Francis Area Schools policy for reimbursement is as follows:
- Children must attend a private or parochial school outside of St. Francis Area Schools boundaries.
- Reimbursement is only for miles traveled in St. Francis Area Schools boundaries.
- Reimbursement is per family.
- Mileage reimbursement for non-public students will be $250.
- Reimbursement request must be received no later than June 28 of the current school year.
- Requests received after that date will not be accepted.
Form: Mileage Reimbursement for Non-Public Students (fillable PDF; download form)